• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Canadian Accounting Software for Mac

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeguil
  • Start date Start date
M

mikeguil

Guest
A few months ago I was desperately searching for a new accounting package to replace my aging (OS 9) package. Finding a Canadian version of GST/PST compatible accounting software is almost impossible, at least one that runs on OS-X on a Mac! From threads in other forums I know that this is a sore issue with many Mac users. Well I found one, and I thought I'd post this here for any other Canadians searching like I did. It's called MoneyWorks and it comes from Cognito Software in New Zealand. It's 'Canadianized' for GST/PST and actually runs on either Mac or Windows. I downloaded the free trial and liked it so purchased it just before Christmas so I could convert my bookkeeping over to it for the new year.
Well.. I was so impressed I bought the company! :D Just kidding... I've always wanted to say that. But I was impressed and have become an evangelist for this great piece of software. So much so in fact, that I've created a new website for it and have become a reseller. So if any Canadians out there are looking for some great accounting software, for Mac or PC/Windows, check out www.mgpacc.com. If you have any questions about it, just let me know.

(I know this may be considered 'self-promotion' and I guess it is, but I know I had such a hard time finding decent software that I'm sure those that are in the same situation I was in will appreciate it.) ;)
 
Top