• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Chair Mat

I want to get a good chair mat for my home office. From reviews, I see the cheap 40 dollars ones break down quickly, crack, or the rolling action gets impeded while trying to roll over the top of the little rivet carpets grips. I am prepared to spend money on this for a good one, so any recommendations-- or any brands to stay away from ?

thanks

Nate
 
just stay away from the chinese ones mate they are really very weak in quality and are easily prone to breaking . i used to work for a exhibit displays company and mine broke twice , almost fractured my back ..apart from breaking they can easily injur someone specially children
 
Top