• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Checklists in Outlook

I mainly use MS Outook, which is set up according to the GTD whitepaper.
My checklists live under the "Notes" section, but I realized that I´m quite uncomfortable with it - simply, because there are so many (~100) of them. Therefore, the solution is very "repelling" to me, the opposite of "attractive".

If someone has found a solution, I would be very glad.
 
If you're using a Mac, I prefer OmniOutliner for lists and checklists. For the PC, I don't have anything I like, but I hate Excel and Word less than I hate Outlook, even though Excel and Word don't have anything specifically intended for the purpose. Outlook feels solid for mail but fragile and unreliable for most of its other capabilities.
 
Top