• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Clear Context for Inbox Software

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jogesh
  • Start date Start date
J

Jogesh

Guest
I'm wondering if anyone has used Clear Context Inbox Manager software? Just downloaded the trial: had to do some initial set ups, but it really did help me put emails in terms of topics(easier filing) and importance(to determine where is resides in my inbox as the mails come in). Pending the weekly review, I found that it helps determine on a DAILY or HOURLY basis what to deal with as the mails come in. I would be keen to hear your opinions/experiences with it. Thanks!

Jogesh
 
Top