• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Closet Mirrors Mind Mapping

Hello All,

Well for the past few months I have been having a lot of fun. I don't know how many of you out there are fans of military shows, e.g., Top Gun, JAG, etc. You might have seen shots on the bridge of a ship where they have these huge glass panes with grids laid out for mark ups of the surrounding area. Very cool looking and has a nice high tech feel.

Well in our house we have mirrored glass closet doors (sliding type). Using these doors and a fistful of dry-erase markers... I get to be the Commander on my Bridge!

I just get these markers out and start going to town! Great way to get things off your mind and on to hard copy. Then I plug in my headset, turn on Microsoft's voice recognition and start dictating from the images on my closet door.

What fun!
 
Top