Comparing GTD to other systems...

stargazer_rick

Registered
I hope that I'm not breaking protocol here, but since I'm a regular contributor to the discussions here and Arthur brought this up instead of me, I'll go ahead.

If anyone is interested in the Battery Holster key fob, they can get them much cheaper here: http://www.rsinnovative.com. They are the exact same thing. I know because I'm the one that invented it and TWE used to get them from me. I think they are a little over priced on it so it has never sold well for them. This is also one of those products that was a great idea at the time of inception (during the days of the Palm IIIx), but by the time that it got to market most handhelds were already rechargable. :( (This is what I often refer to as "A good idea poorly executed.) Oh well, maybe there will be some other popular consumer device one day that requires folks to keep AAA size batteries with them at all times.

ceehjay

Registered
Battery Holster key fob

Hey, Ricky! This was a great idea -- and -- my Audible Otis uses AAA batteries. Otis works just fine for the Audible books, is much lighter weight than my PDA, and is something I frequently carry with me when I'm on the go. (Hey, just another way to keep studying GTD.)

Carolyn