Cool context list ideas?

ERJ1

Jedi Master
Hi! I'm thinking about shaking up my system a bit and maybe diversifying my contexts - a while back I culled down to very close to the basic GTD list. Was thinking about maybe brainstorming some new and different contexts to enhance my productivity and workflow!

What cool, unique, odd, or useful contexts have you tried out beyond the norm?

Cpu_Modern

Registered
The best working subdivision by context of @computer I ever had was @mousing, @typing, @silence, @multimedia_noise.

The latter means eg. watching a video of a lecture and taking notes. Everything that produces noise. The silence/noise dimension came about wanting to enjoy the calm of the night or contrarily listening to music and podcasts while working.

The first dimension of input device has mainly to do with wanting to lie down on a couch (where @reading and some others are feasable but not @typing) or having to sit at the desk because some professional software needs input via @mouse (not trackpad.)

ERJ1

Jedi Master
The best working subdivision by context of @computer I ever had was @mousing, @typing, @silence, @multimedia_noise.

The latter means eg. watching a video of a lecture and taking notes. Everything that produces noise. The silence/noise dimension came about wanting to enjoy the calm of the night or contrarily listening to music and podcasts while working.

The first dimension of input device has mainly to do with wanting to lie down on a couch (where @reading and some others are feasable but not @typing) or having to sit at the desk because some professional software needs input via @mouse (not trackpad.)
Very cool and very unique!!

PeterByrom

Registered
I’ve been experimenting with tagging next actions by mental demands:

@Deep thinking
@widget cranking (aka @braindead)

however, given how nimble my list manger (Things 3) is at nesting tags, I’ve been branching my @computer list out to tag specific websites, software, task types and any digital context requiring a login.