• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

cross platform/cloud solution for task and calendar integration

I know similar questions have been asked before, but since features change so rapidly, I hope it's okay to I ask again.

I'm looking for these must-have features in a task manager (doesn't need to conform exactly to GTD):

* tasks with due date/time immediately show up in calendar view
* cross platform/cloud (can access from computer, mobile app)

I am pretty appalled that the big 3 online portals (google, yahoo, microsoft) don't have the basic feature of having tasks with due date/time show up in calendar view. Google and Yahoo tasks don't have time, so they only show at the day level. Outlook.com tasks have time, but they don't show up in calendar view period.

Some of the third party online todo websites (e.g. remember the milk, wunderlist, todoist) have limited Google calendar integration, but it is just a gcal feed, and Google calendar may only update once every 24 hrs.

One app that seems to fit my criteria is Producteev. But I appreciate some more ideas for me to evaluate, thank you!
 
Top