David Allen's Old Productivity Principles

apinaud

Registered
I wish to know if there is any way to find the old Productivity Principles. Sadly I have only 2, and I whish to read as much as possible.

If any of you guys have those, and can forwarded to me, I will appreciate a lot.

Or if any of you know where to find those I will appreciate too...

Thanks a lot

ceehjay

Registered
If you are referring to the newsletters, I do have them, back to early 2002. Click on the pm box at the bottom of this message (private message) and provide your email address. I would be happy to forward them.

Carolyn

ceehjay

Registered
Dave, principles and essays from 2002 and some 2003 newsletters are in the book. However, the book was published in 2003 and in the stores in September 2003, so most of the newsletters from the last year have material that isn't in the book. The newsletters also include a nifty little tip.

Carolyn

apinaud

Registered
I am so please to have all the letters, thanks a lot!

I also read the new book, Ready for Anything, but there is something about the newsletter that I like, I do not know!

Thanks a million for all the newsletter again. I really appreciate

ceehjay

Registered
apinaud said:
I am so please to have all the letters, thanks a lot!

I also read the new book, Ready for Anything, but there is something about the newsletter that I like, I do not know!

Thanks a million for all the newsletter again. I really appreciate
You are most welcome! I am always happy to share DA's good news.

Carolyn

Busydave

Registered
Hi Carolyn

I was sorting through a pile of old papers this weekend (managed to dump a large sack of them - very liberating). I noticed I had a lot of DA newsletters printed out (these did NOT get dumped). I will match up the older ones with Ready for Anything, and just keep the later ones. (Maybe we’ll see volume 2 soon?)

Dave