• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

DavidCo response

  • Thread starter Thread starter Walter
  • Start date Start date
W

Walter

Guest
Having started this thread, I get any free stuff. :)

Having settled that :) I have sent email to DavidCo asking about this and will advise if and when I get a reply.

This is in regard to the new book thread that was started yesterday and whether it infringes on David Allen's copyrights (sorry for the confusion caused by my posting this as a new thread).
 
Top