• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

David's workspace

Not sure about the etiquette of posting something from David's tweet back to his forum but I really enjoyed looking at this:

DADesk1.jpg


The original is slightly larger showing the printer on the right. If you want to see it go here.
 
Mike in Winnipeg;97412 said:
I don't think that's his desk. I saw a you tube video where he was actually at his desk, explaining this and that re. organization and it was L-shaped.

Whoevers desk that IS must have small hands and bad eyesight judging by the Keyboard/monitor ratio.;)

I found it, here is his desk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULWQ_tnM8

Ah damn I've missed a joke have I :-) . Thanks.

EDIT: No it is David's home space. Excellent.
 
These are different office spaces. The desk in the video is David's office @ DAC headquarters. The one in the photo was taken by David in his home office last week.
 
Kelly, I think I prefer your desk, I remember a while ago you posted a photo of your home office with a beautiful view through the window to your garden
 
A beautiful view through the window...

Suelin23;97429 said:
Kelly, I think I prefer your desk, I remember a while ago you posted a photo of your home office with a beautiful view through the window to your garden

Yes, I have to order such "a beautiful view through the window to Kelly's garden" for my home office... :-)
 
Suelin23;97429 said:
Kelly, I think I prefer your desk, I remember a while ago you posted a photo of your home office with a beautiful view through the window to your garden

Does it have GTDog though ?

Michael
 
Everything's within reach. Somewhat similar with mine with the coffee on the left side. :)
 
Top