Desperately Seeking Ring Binder

I run a sports club and am looking for something to hold the following:
  • Attendance register.
  • New member forms.
  • Information sheets.
  • Pad/paper for general note-taking.
  • Fliers.
  • Cash collected (from that day + float)
Years ago, I had a rugged ring binder. I think it was mostly plastic with rubber along the long edges and down the spine. It was really durable and stood up to a lot of use and abuse. Inside, I used plastic pockets for all my paperwork and a fabric pencil case that clipped into the rings to hold the cash. I bought the ring binder at Staples in the UK which has since closed its brick and mortar stores.

I don't know what madness caused me to throw it out, but it is long gone and I have need for something similar.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a ring binder like that any more. I have tried searching:
  • rubber ring binder
  • tough ring binder
  • heavy duty ring binder
  • string ring binder
I could just go with any cheap ring binder and it would probably last a few months, but I would rather buy something long-lasting if I can.

Do you know of any products that might work for me? I am willing to consider products other than a ring binder too.

Levenger has something similar:

I run a sports club and am looking for something to hold the following:
  • Attendance register.
  • New member forms.
  • Information sheets.
  • Pad/paper for general note-taking.
  • Fliers.
  • Cash collected (from that day + float)
Years ago, I had a rugged ring binder. I think it was mostly plastic with rubber along the long edges and down the spine. It was really durable and stood up to a lot of use and abuse. Inside, I used plastic pockets for all my paperwork and a fabric pencil case that clipped into the rings to hold the cash. I bought the ring binder at Staples in the UK which has since closed its brick and mortar stores.

I don't know what madness caused me to throw it out, but it is long gone and I have need for something similar.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a ring binder like that any more. I have tried searching:
  • rubber ring binder
  • tough ring binder
  • heavy duty ring binder
  • string ring binder
I could just go with any cheap ring binder and it would probably last a few months, but I would rather buy something long-lasting if I can.

Do you know of any products that might work for me? I am willing to consider products other than a ring binder too.
That binder made by Staples is called Better Binder.