• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Do you use IBM Lotus Notes? If so, be sure to attend the GTD with Lotus Notes event

David Allen and I will be presenting a special web event on April 28 just for people that use IBM Lotus Notes. (This event is free but space is limited.)

Visit http://www.eProductivity.com/GTDWebinar to reserve your place or get more details.

Many of you already know that David Allen and I have used IBM Lotus Notes for the past 17+ years as our information management system. I'm honored that David will copresent this web event with me as we share how to get things done with Lotus Notes. We will also talk about how we created and use eProductivity for Lotus Notes. Whether you use eProductivity or not, if you use IBM Lotus Notes, I know you will get value from attending.

If you have a question you'd like to submit in advance, I invite you to do so early. Our last event had over 200 people ask questions. If you'd like to ask a question live to David Allen or myself, contact me and we'll select a few people for live Q&A.

- Eric
 
Top