• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Does anyone know of a small phone that syncs with Outlook?

I'm tired of carrying around large smartphones.

Does anyone know of a small flip-type phone that can sync with Outlook? (Just the contacts are fine).

I would love one the size of the old StarTac or Razr.
 
sync with outlook

I don't have a recommendation for a flip phone, but my palm centro is smaller than most smartphones and does the trick.
 
Top