Does anyone know of any faster list Review tools than. . . .

gtdstudente

Registered
Dear fellow GTD'ers,

Does anyone know of any faster Tool list presenter for brain Reviewing: highest-tech, lowest tech, or otherwise, that can discretely [meaning 'clear lines'] review faster Context / Next-Action and Project list(s) written on business envelopes [4 1/8" x 9 1/2" which happen to have self-contained support materials and/or projects plans 'pockets'] secured together with simple binder-clip(s)?

Thank you very much

Ps. The Binder-Clip works well for binding as well as hanging, which is at least one reason they are superior to clothes-pins unless wood-binders are a non-negotiable

Pps. Unless made aware of something faster-&-easier, prefer using already sealed envelopes from incoming mail opened by thinly scissor-cutting the 1/8" end for reuse

Ppps. The typical 'windows' that come with business envelopes can also offer some access, creative, strategic, etc. review uses

Last edited:
Here is my perspective on that.

The review tool is your brain. It is the only review tool you are ever going to have. There might be some gains to be made by optimising the material you write your list on, but the larger gains will be from practicing and developing the skill of reviewing.

Here is my perspective on that.

The review tool is your brain. It is the only review tool you are ever going to have. There might be some gains to be made by optimising the material you write your list on, but the larger gains will be from practicing and developing the skill of reviewing.
@cfoley,

Agree . . . very inaccurately expressed . . . my very bad

Would have been more accurate to say a Next Action / Project "Tool presenter" for brain/lie Reviewing, which absolutely is a brain activity

Thank you very much sir

Last edited: