• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Does seeing Agenda. . . ?

@bcmyers2112

Thank you . . . meaning adding purpose clarity to @Agenda relationships
I don't know what you mean by "co-beauty creator," but I think of @agenda items exactly as they're presented in the book: a place to park something I need to discuss with someone the next time I talk with them. Is there something about that definition that doesn't work for you?
 
@bcmyers2112

Agreed . . . at the same time . . . the "someone" in this consideration would be of a more enduring relationship vs. a 'transactional' relationship . . . perhaps it would me the "someone" would also be included in an Area-of-Focus as well?

If one were to achieve any degree of life meaning through creating then all the better than that creation be beautiful with-&-for others?

There sometime seems to be no end as to what questions doing the Weekly Review is capable of raising?

Thank you sir
 
@bcmyers2112

Agreed . . . at the same time . . . the "someone" in this consideration would be of a more enduring relationship vs. a 'transactional' relationship . . . perhaps it would me the "someone" would also be included in an Area-of-Focus as well?

If one were to achieve any degree of life meaning through creating then all the better than that creation be beautiful with-&-for others?

There sometime seems to be no end as to what questions doing the Weekly Review is capable of raising?

Thank you sir
I don't see why you can't include people in your Area of Focus lists. I do.

As for whether defining them as "co-beauty creators," I think that's entirely up to you. If it helps you decide what the relationship means to you, great.

It's your brain. Only you know what most helps you achieve a mind like water.
 
I don't see why you can't include people in your Area of Focus lists. I do.

As for whether defining them as "co-beauty creators," I think that's entirely up to you. If it helps you decide what the relationship means to you, great.

It's your brain. Only you know what most helps you achieve a mind like water.
@bcmyers2112

Indeed "Relationships/Individual Person(s)" are one of my four Areas of Focus under Health . . . at the end of the day . . . for minimal deliberation: relationship(s) besides 'neutral', are understood as either increasing health or decreases health

As such, relationships the seem to best suit each other are those most interested in being "co-beauty creators"; more aspects of life the better


Ps. For whatever it might be worth, a mutual relationship willingness to sacrifice for the other might very well be "co-beauty creating", in terms of relationships, par excellence ?
 
Last edited:
Top