• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Don't Forget The Search Menu

I encourage all "newbies" to the forum to initially research their questions using the "Search" feature listed at the top of the group.

One can access tons of information on FAQ's such as "What is GTD?", "how do I set up a tickler file?", "what is the weekly review?", "what filing system should I use?", etc.

This process can be tedious, time-consuming, and may not answer your question, however, it might be fruitful and give you the information you need.

When I first joined the group I actually took the time to scroll through all of the published threads beginning with "Anonymous" starting in 9/4/2002. Some could argue this was a "waste of time" :) but it was nevertheless fun if you enjoy doing "research" on subjects.

Danny Hardesty

www.dannyhardesty.com
 
Top