• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Doorganizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjonesclergy7
  • Start date Start date
M

mjonesclergy7

Guest
I've been trialing Doorganizer for GTD. It has a lot of features. The price ($149) made me hesitate. Now I've noticed that there is a Christmas special for $75. Thought some might be interested. Merry Christmas!!
Mark

BTW- I'm not connected in anyway with GemX, the maker. :)
 
doOrganizer has been updated

do-organizer has been update recently with a new price (yeah) and a brand new reports engine.

Their site:
http://www.gemx.com

Their blog:
http://gemx-software.blogspot.com

The reports was the weaker part of doorg and I'm glad to see they've taken user's feedback and done a customizable reports facility.
Now I can use the reports facility to export a bunch of important notes from a folder into a single file.

So, to get any kind of development on improving data organization, always tell the software developers what we want. There's no harm in trying.

Life is always full of surprises.
 
Top