• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

DYMO LetraTag QX50

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElaineN
  • Start date Start date
E

ElaineN

Guest
My DYMO LetraTag QX50 just stopped working after about six weeks of good service. I am getting an error message of Error 1. I have cleaned it, replaced the batteries, visually inspected it for damage, replaced the cartridge, and replaced the cartridge. For a few labels, it started working again, but now I am getting the "Error 1" once more. Anyone have any suggestions besides seeing how good Walmart's return policy really is?
 
Top