• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Email program with Palm Desktop

  • Thread starter Thread starter banupal
  • Start date Start date
B

banupal

Guest
I am interested in how to integrate an email program with Palm Desktop. With outlook my address book was tied in with email. I do not want to have to maintain two separate address books.

Thanks,

Brad
 
It's been answered

For anyone else who checks out this thread, Brad has also asked this question on the gtd_palm yahoo group.

It was answered there (well, I thought).

Find it at groups.yahoo.com/group/gtd_palm - if you aren't already a member of that group, you should be!

Shayne
 
Top