• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Entourage-Droid-GTD-Exchange Server

Finally think I got a system that works. This is for mac users with a Droid phone.
I use Intermedia as my hosted exchange service. About $40 a month.
I use Entourage Web Edition. This is a free update for 2008 users which now supports syncing of categories.
I use Touchdown Exchange by Nitrodesk as the Droid app that runs an Outlook/Entourage on my phone.
I have a Macbook for the road and a iMac as my office computer.
The phone, desktop, and laptop are all syncing with the exchange server. Intermedia has great tech support.
 
That seems like a lot of steps. Have you considered just using Omnifocus, rather than Outlook / Entourage, since you have Macs?

I used Outlook for a very long time before I discovered Omnifocus. I am now planning to remove Entourage from my Mac Pro,, and will not install Outlook when the Office for Mac 2010 edition arrives.

rdgeorge
 
Top