• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Everbook

Hi comet,

I actually like the idea but there is too much loose paper for me. I don’t want to think about working with that by an open window or outdoors. And I think you will need to put quite some effort into keeping everything in the right order.
On the other hand this system makes it really easy to move paper around and get an overview. I really liked how fast he could spread the pages on the table for example to perform a Weekly Review.

Well, in the end I would still prefer my good old loose leaf planner, but that’s my personal taste.
I hope that helps you a little.

Cheers,
Tristan
 
Top