• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Evernote 3.0 beta

Anyone out there using the beta version of Evernote? I'm a few days in and really see the value of it for ubiquitous capture, action lists that can be accessed from almost anywhere (or printed out as necessary), and long-term reference storage.

Just curious about your experience. I have a few invites to the beta so let me know if you'd like one.
 
jrdew;57018 said:
Anyone out there using the beta version of Evernote? I'm a few days in and really see the value of it for ubiquitous capture, action lists that can be accessed from almost anywhere (or printed out as necessary), and long-term reference storage.

Just curious about your experience. I have a few invites to the beta so let me know if you'd like one.

I came across the software and really would like to have a try. May I have one of your invites?
 
Jody: Done.

Hemmingsp and Campion: Need your e-mail address. Send it to me as a private message on this board if you don't want to post it publicly.
 
@jrdew:

I've been playing with the new beta web version, but haven't made the full jump from Evernote Portable. I use EN for work and security is a concern, so I can't upload my work data to the website. I like what I see so far, though. How do you have yours set up for GTD?
 
Stew;57153 said:
@jrdew:

I've been playing with the new beta web version, but haven't made the full jump from Evernote Portable. I use EN for work and security is a concern, so I can't upload my work data to the website. I like what I see so far, though. How do you have yours set up for GTD?

At first I tried to use it to keep action lists, but that just doesn't seem to work very smoothly. Now I use it for capture (the mobile phone version is very handy for that) and reference filing, but that's about it.
 
Top