• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

File cabinets

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a nice file cabinet. I have a legal one in the basement but would like a letter one within inches of where I work. David states you should get a nice one and I known why.

Ikea? Office Max? Is there a good brand? Features. I would like it to look nice also. Maybe too much to ask.

Thanks

SB
 
I've purchased several from Levenger and like them very much.

Here a link to the ones I have: http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/PRODIDPG.ASP?Params=Category=5-220|Level=2-3|PageID=5791

- Don
 
Those are nice looking file cabinets. I just took a peak, but they appear to be the Pendaflex type. Do you like that system? I have a debate in my head over which is better. David Allen likes the non Pendaflex type.

Thanks

SB
 
Top