File management App on smartphone with GDrive

bcharbit

Registered
Hello amazing GTD community,

Today I read something important in the book: "In my early days of coaching, I used to give my clients permission to keep a To File pile. No longer. I discovered that if you can't get it into your system immediately, you're probably not ever going to. If you won't do it now, you likely won't do it later, either."
And I realize that it is so true for me.

As I spend most of my time on iphone/ipad and that our team file storage is Google Drive, I'm really struggling to find the "less-than-30-second, fun-to-use general filing reference system" mostly because of the terrible combination of iOS File Manager and Google Drive Shared Drive.
I can't change our cloud storage neither my phone's OS.
So I'm dramatically looking for recommendation :)

Thanks a lot!

ivanjay205

Registered
Hello amazing GTD community,

Today I read something important in the book: "In my early days of coaching, I used to give my clients permission to keep a To File pile. No longer. I discovered that if you can't get it into your system immediately, you're probably not ever going to. If you won't do it now, you likely won't do it later, either."
And I realize that it is so true for me.

As I spend most of my time on iphone/ipad and that our team file storage is Google Drive, I'm really struggling to find the "less-than-30-second, fun-to-use general filing reference system" mostly because of the terrible combination of iOS File Manager and Google Drive Shared Drive.
I can't change our cloud storage neither my phone's OS.
So I'm dramatically looking for recommendation :)

Thanks a lot!
What are your struggles with it? Perhaps it is more your folder setup vs the cloud storage platform itself?

mcogilvie

Registered
Google has its own Google Drive app in the Apple Store. It’s rated 4.8/5, so you’re probably not going to get a better experience than that.