• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Focus Quotes

Our word for Jan/Feb is Focus. If you have any favorite quotes on this topic, please share them. Here are a few I found:

If you chase two rabbits, both will escape.

Here is the prime condition of success: Concentrate your energy and thought exclusively upon the business in which you are engaged. Andrew Carnegie

A compass is narrow-minded, it always points north.

If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.

The successful person is the average person, focused.

I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. Donald Trump
 
Focus Quotes

I'm told this comes from Star Wars Ep I:

"Be mindful of your thoughts; Your focus determines your reality."

I imagine I've got more, but I just got into work. :wink:

Janice
 
Top