• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

For iCal users...

This is a free, handy little menu bar calendar I have been using for some time now:

http://www.objectpark.net/mc-download.html

There is a new version out and it now has iCal support! Just click on the date and it brings up that day in iCal. It also shows the date in the menu bar (you can even select an iCal icon in the prefs). I think it automatically installs as a startup item. Works great in Panther, I haven't tried it in Jaguar but should work.
 
Re: For iCal users...

marcia said:
This is a free, handy little menu bar calendar I have been using for some time now:

http://www.objectpark.net/mc-download.html

There is a new version out and it now has iCal support! Just click on the date and it brings up that day in iCal. It also shows the date in the menu bar (you can even select an iCal icon in the prefs). I think it automatically installs as a startup item. Works great in Panther, I haven't tried it in Jaguar but should work.

Yeah, I downloaded this. Pretty cool, thanks much.

Brian
 
What did I ever do with out this? I started using it a couple of weeks ago and wouldn't think of not having it anymore.
 
Top