Forums Will Be Down This Morning

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello All,

The David Allen Company GTD Forums (Public and GTD Connect) will be down for scheduled maintenance and upgrade this morning. We are excited to bring you new features are expect to be back up online by 12pm PDT today. Please check back after that time to login. Thanks!

Kelly & the DAC Team

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Forums have been updated!

We hope you like the new Forum design. If you notice anything odd that doesn't work as expected, please email your questions and concerns to connect@davidco.com.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy the new design.

Barb

Registered
This looks GREAT!

Nice facelift! Much easier to read and follow. Thanks so much..as usual!

Barb

Registered
Similar problems

I've had a similar problems. I haven't been able to get to the forums at all, until now...and not able to get to anything the usual way.

I sent emails to both Kelly and the support people. I think this is a major problem.

plaid

Registered
Barb;77937 said:
I've had a similar problems. I haven't been able to get to the forums at all, until now...and not able to get to anything the usual way.

I sent emails to both Kelly and the support people. I think this is a major problem.

same problem here, I had to click around for a while and was always getting the user/password screen and couldn't get into the forums. I had to click a link under the what's new on the connect home page to get back in.

cyberscribe

Senior Associate, Next Action Associates
Login Loop

Hi Gang,

The login loop issue should be fixed now. Sorry about that!

Best,
Robert

Barb

Registered
Thanks, Robert

Sorry you had to get out of bed so early, Robert! Thanks for fixing us up!

cyberscribe

Senior Associate, Next Action Associates
No worries

No worries, Barb. Just sent you an email about this as well. Glad you reported it.