• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

free mindmapping software?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Anyone aware of a free mindmapping software that I can use ?
Thanks
 
There's a simple java mindmapper called "Freemind"
http://freemind.sourceforge.net/

Just a basic tool but quite usable, if you can live without the fancy formats and integration with other applications.

I find it tricky because some of the keyboard shortcuts I use with Listpro have a damatically different result in Freemind. (I could tailor Freemind's shortcuts, but I can use listpro to do the same job)

fba
 
Free Mindmapping Software

You could also try Mindman Personal, it's freeware and you should be able to find it by searching on Google or similar.

I've used it for a while and found it very good.

P
 
Free Mindmapping Software

You could also try Mindman Personal, it's freeware and you should be able to find it by searching on Google or similar.

I've used it for a while and found it very good.

P
 
Top