• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Free Webinar on MindManager and Lotus Notes by Eric Mack

For those of you interested in MindManager and Lotus Notes, MindJet has invited me to present a Webinar on how I use MindManager and Lotus Notes to get things done.

WebEx is hosting the Webinar and there is no fee to attend, however, you must register in advance.

I'm soliciting questions on my blog for the Webinar. If you have a question you'd like me to address, please post it on my blog:

Details here:
http://www.ericmackonline.com/ICA/blogs/emonline.nsf/dx/sign-up-for-my-how-i-use-mindmanager-webinar

(DAC Forum link feature is broken for me, so I posted the entire URL)
 
Top