Get Clear, Current, and Creative in our Oct–Dec webinars

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Do you really trust your GTD systems? Coaches Meg Edwards and Julie Ireland will bring you on a three-part journey that will challenge you in new ways to deepen your practice, overcome obstacles, and get on track to greater mastery and trust with GTD—all through the lens of the Weekly Review. You'll gain value from all three parts, and you don't need to attend all three.

Part One: Getting Clear
Thursday, October 29, 10am–11:00am PT
Register Now

Part Two: Getting Current
Thursday, November 19, 10am–11:00am PT
Register Now

Part Three: Getting Creative
Friday, December 18, 10am–11:00am PT
Register Now

mommoe436

Registered
I had a tickler item to decide on registering for "Signs that You Aren't Committing to Your System October 29, 10:00am–11:00am PDT " Will that be rescheduled? thx

Oogiem

Registered
Registered for all 3 but I already know that attending the October one probably won't happen due to expected out of town guests. I want to keep it as an option though, hence the registration. Sort of a someday/maybe in my calendar. I should be able to attend the other 2 though for sure.

GTD-Sweden

Registered
Sounds great - looking forward to it! Good with a triple theme - then you can really delve into the topic. Sound like a nice way to frame the WR.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
mommoe436 said:
I had a tickler item to decide on registering for "Signs that You Aren't Committing to Your System October 29, 10:00am-11:00am PDT " Will that be rescheduled? thx

Good question. The series of three that we're doing in October–December are an expanded version of what we were originally planning as the "Signs that You Aren't Committing to Your System" webinar.

As Meg and Julie and I were talking about the webinar, we realized that all of the "signs" are indicators that there is room for specific improvement in the Get Clear, Get Current, and Get Creative steps. The webinars will use the Weekly Review as a lens, but the idea is that the learning will apply in many other ways.

Dave Edwards

Registered
Here's my endorsement of this approach. There's plenty to discuss in each of these three areas.

I hope my schedule allows me to join live.

mommoe436

Registered
I realized this when I got an email on the series a few days ago... Makes sense... Thx

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oogiem

Registered
Thanks, just the thing for a snowy day, once we get sheep fed and help the neighbors get plowed out.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
drparker48 said:
Merry Christmas, John and Kelly and many thanks for all your hard work during the year!

David

Thanks, David! We've had a great year, and are looking forward to 2016. All the best to you as well.