Getting back in...

Fred Janssen

Registered
Hi,

After using GTD serveral years with Lotus Notes (with the eProductivity add on), my company moved to Office 365.

I have search this forum to find a good write-up on how to use GTD with the full Office 365 suite of products, however despite lots of stuff available, I could not find a good reference that suits me.

I did find lots of Outlook stuff, also the PDF on the gettingsthingsdone.com website only references Outlook, not the other products from Office 365.

Any tips on where to find such an article?
Thanks,
Fred

SDH

Registered
I’ve been on Office stuff for awhile for work. Outlook and OneNote combined are my GTD system. I’d suggest reading both of those guides available here, and there’s a webinar coming up in September for Outlook and GTD. Even though I’ve been doing it for awhile I’m registered for the webinar because there are always new tricks to learn! (The other components of the Office suite don’t really come up for me in terms of GTD, except insofar as they might end up being support/reference, in which case I link them to the relevant pages in OneNote.)

John Ismyname

Registered
Hi,

After using GTD serveral years with Lotus Notes (with the eProductivity add on), my company moved to Office 365.

Hello, Fred. The expression "welcome to the dark side" comes to mind! MS-Outlook is a very robust and functional GTD platform. Over at least the last 10 years, I have been refining my GTD on Outlook. Any questions you have would make for good discussion here.