Getting started with GTD webinar

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hi there members,

I'm excited to be bringing you a "Getting Started with GTD" webinar on Monday. We just finished the design of the webinar and it should be a great event. We're going to dissect the steps outlined in the Implementation Guide to give you a good idea of what full implementation of GTD looks like.

I'd say there will be good nuggets here for GTD rookies and black belt'ers alike.

Marian Bateman (longtime GTD coach) will be joining me. Something came up for Janet that meant she would not be able to do this webinar. Marian is a fantastic substitute and will be a great resource for your questions.

Kelly

Barb

Registered
Sucked me in!

I had originally decided this wasn't for me and now you've sucked me in! Thanks for adding some nuggets for the "less new" among us!

Hi Kelly,

I just saw that the webinar would fit in my timeschedule here in Germany. Does it cost anything for GTD members? (Yes, it would be my first live webinar! Exciting!)

Regards,
Michael

Barb

Registered
For Kelly

Michael H. Gerloff;89743 said:
Hi Kelly,

I just saw that the webinar would fit in my timeschedule here in Germany. Does it cost anything for GTD members? (Yes, it would be my first live webinar! Exciting!)

Regards,
Michael

Webinars are part of why we all love Connect! They are included free of charge!

Barb

Registered
No problem, Michael!

We'll look forward to hearing what you think of your first webinar! Welcome to Connect!

TesTeq

Registered
Will this webinar be available in iTunes in the audio version?

kelstarrising;89722 said:
I'm excited to be bringing you a "Getting Started with GTD" webinar on Monday. We just finished the design of the webinar and it should be a great event. We're going to dissect the steps outlined in the Implementation Guide to give you a good idea of what full implementation of GTD looks like.

I'd say there will be good nuggets here for GTD rookies and black belt'ers alike.

Marian Bateman (longtime GTD coach) will be joining me. Something came up for Janet that meant she would not be able to do this webinar. Marian is a fantastic substitute and will be a great resource for your questions.

Will this webinar be available in iTunes in the audio version? I can see the video version only!

Is it a requirement for the David Allen Company staff to learn what is written on each page of the GTD book? I was impressed when Marian was directing listeners to the appropriate GTD book pages to read the relevant information.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello TesTeq,

I have not made an audio only version yet of this webinar. It's in my queue!

Not a requirement, but many of us reference the book so often in coaching and seminars that it's second nature to know where to point people.