• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GMail invites

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jane M.
  • Start date Start date
J

Jane M.

Guest
They must be gearing up for a rollout. Yesterday I had 4 invites.
Today when I signed on, 50.

?
 
I've heard a little about gmail, but what do you mean by "invites"?

Thanks,
Max
 
maxsmith said:
I've heard a little about gmail, but what do you mean by "invites"?
In my opinion it is Google's very innovative "rumour" marketing idea. They are trying to convince users that the access to their service is restricted to the invited people only. Funny, but it seems to work :o .
TesTeq
 
maxsmith said:
And how does one get invited?

Max

The easiest way now, is to visit http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

This site is an unofficial clearinghouse for Gmail invites. I've sent 100+ invites to them already. As of right now, they have 108,253 invitations to dispense. This is probably better than posting your current email address on a public bulletin board...

Brian
 
Top