• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Great deal on a labeler

  • Thread starter Thread starter joelmole
  • Start date Start date
J

joelmole

Guest
Hi folks, first time posting here. I'm reading through GTD right now, and I'm currently attacking the giant "pile o' death" of random mail and paperwork I've collected from around the house.

I found a great deal on a PC based label printer on Amazon, promise this isn't spam...just seemed like a good deal and thought I would share.

Brother QL-500

I just ordered two of them, one for work, and one for home use, and so far I like it a lot. The label costs are a lot lower compared to old-school vinyl labelers. For filing, you'll need DK-1203 refills for 1/3 cut file folders.
 
Price has gone up. Was $40, now $57. Still seems like a decent deal compared to a Dymo.
 
Top