• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Gtd Add In

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdfchief
  • Start date Start date
T

tdfchief

Guest
Is there significant differences between the Outlook Add In and the less costly instructions for setting up you outlook manually? What are the differences?

Thanks
Chief
 
From my experience the main differences are that the add-in enables automatic processing of emails into context lists, assignment to projects, deferring into calander, filing, creating waiting for lists etc. - much of which can be achieved by manual settings (except I think the project bit). I use the add-in and find that it required little set up by me and just works so the less time I have to spend configuring and messing around with outlook the happier I am - just my view
 
Top