• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD and Entourage 2004

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
A couple questions for any GTDers using Entourage 2004:

In my implementation, my projects are memos/notes. Each project list is a category, and then each project on the list is an individual note. I use the Project Center, but I use notes for my project lists so I can synch them with my Palm.

The only problem is that I can't figure out a way to simply print a list of my projects--basically, I want to print a list of note titles but not the content of the notes. Is there a way to do that? (I also synch with Palm Desktop on my Thinkpad at home, and encounter the same problem there.)

Failing that, any suggestions on other ways of maintaining project lists that would be compatible with both Entourage and my Palm?

FWIW, on my Palm I'm using Datebk5. I really don't want to switch to another desktop application on my Mac for tasks/projects/calendaring, but I'll try to keep an open mind.
 
I think there is a way to export notes, tasks, etc. from Palm Desktop for Windows as csv files or something like that. Then you could import it into Excel and print just the fields you want.

Anybody have any luck trying something like that?
 
Top