• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD and Evolution

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdstanton
  • Start date Start date
I speak Evolution

I'm using Evoution for GTD right now, so I'd be willing to discuss this further. :)
 
Queston on Evolution

I haven't had much time with Evoution. I couldn't find if
I could sort an email folder by thread like in Mozilla.
Can you do that? How?

Thanks,

Mick

craigm said:
I'm using Evoution for GTD right now, so I'd be willing to discuss this further. :)
 
I posted some notes at http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/Evolution

However I am not convinced that this is all that pratical. I may do better if I could a) Sync with my Pocket PC and b) Use smaller fonts to get more information on the screen.

Might give other people some ideas or prompt some different suggestions.

Alec
 
Top