GTD and Outlook OWA

Jim Dethmer

Registered
Does anyone have any experience using Outlook OWA (which is the online version of Outlook)? I'm most interested in knowing if OWA has an active list and category function that could be used for implementing GTD. I've been told OWA has limited functionality and wanted to see if anyone knew.

12hourhalfday

Registered
Jim Dethmer;64421 said:
Does anyone have any experience using Outlook OWA (which is the online version of Outlook)? I'm most interested in knowing if OWA has an active list and category function that could be used for implementing GTD. I've been told OWA has limited functionality and wanted to see if anyone knew.

I have played around with it a bit and it has a lot of the same features as OUtlook 2003. One thing you will find is you will not get proper functionality unless you run it in IE7. I am waiting till IE8 comes out full to see if they add Outlook 2007 functionality to it.

mbolick

Registered
The newest version of OWA is in Exchange 2008 which is now out. You can see if it will do what you want by watching this short video about it. It is a pretty remarkable upgrade.

OWA Video

<
michael