• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD and Outlook SYNC Prorblem Looking for solution PLEASE HELP

Hi there all of you. I implement GTD. I have a laptop, a desktop and a windows mobile phone. I keep track of all appointments and day only actions in my calender. All my lists are in the notes section of my windows mobile phone and outlook.

I am able to sync my laptop and windows mobile phone via outlook.

However the major issue I have is that I have multiple devices therefore how do i keep all of my computers in sync. How do I keep my outlook on my pc and laptop in sync? I have looked into microsoft exchange server. However this can be quite costly nad my email account is based with hotmail.

Any Suggestions will be most appreciated.
 
Top