• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD app able to export data to Excel ?

Hi guys,

Is there any web enabled GTD tool that allows you to create Excel exports of your data ? (and even better, also Word). Sometimes I just need to send some stuff by email to my wife, and I hate to copy paste stuff...

Thanks,
Jim
 
jim6;69040 said:
Hi guys,

Is there any web enabled GTD tool that allows you to create Excel exports of your data ? (and even better, also Word). Sometimes I just need to send some stuff by email to my wife, and I hate to copy paste stuff...

Thanks,
Jim

Toodledo has just about every export option you could reasonably want.
 
Top