• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Application for OSX Leopard with due dates and priorities

Hi,

I am looking for such application and I found Firebird, but can not use it, as it works only in Snow Leopard and my computer at work is Leopard and can not update to SL (work policy). Do you know about any similar app?

Thanks
 
Not sure if it will do priorities but a popular GTD implementation on the Mac is OmniFocus. Will run on Leopard and Snow Leopard and the iPhone and iPad. It's "feature rich" so can take awhile to get used to. A simpler application is Things.

Michael
 
Omnifocus

I really like Omnifocus as my GTD system because it allows not only projects tied to next actions but also supports due dates and folders.

It has the option to "flag" items but I don't use it as I use Horizons of Focus to define my priorities instead of things like ABC or 123.

The desktop version is a good app, the iphone better and the ipad is OMFUG (or something like that ... it goes to 11).

Mark
 
Top