GTD "Autumn Equinox" Focus for the coming New Year anyone?

gtdstudente

Registered
GTD "Autumn Equinox" Focus for the coming New Year anyone?

1. Capturing: Make it as E A S Y as Possible . . . meanwhile, a little easier

2. Clarifying: Make it as E A S Y as Possible . . . meanwhile, a little easier

3. Organizing: Make it as E A S Y as Possible . . . meanwhile, a little easier

4. Reflecting: Make it as E A S Y as Possible . . . meanwhile, a little easier

5. Engaging: Make it as E A S Y as Possible . . . meanwhile, a little easier

For good measure, the Weekly Review: Make it as E A S Y as Possible . . . meanwhile, a little easier

As the the very good David Allen might say: "You get the idea"

"Being creative, strategic, and simply present and loving don’t require time
—they require space." David Allen

Thank you very much

As you see GTD fit

Last edited:
Yes, that's the ultimate goal, right?

I have found that I am closer to this with my new system.
All of a sudden, capturing into my old system started taking a lot more click, which was what triggered me to change systems, which in turn ended with me setting up my own system in Notion.

As part of this, I came up with the idea of making my checklist for the weekly review more interactive. I integrated buttons and links for all possible items throughout the checklist (some are not an option due to security measures at work), so now my checklist is in focus all the way through the review, and I am in review mode of the respective items in just one click - and one more click takes me back to where I left off in the checklist.

This has dramatically improved the speed of my weekly review!

Yes, that's the ultimate goal, right?

I have found that I am closer to this with my new system.
All of a sudden, capturing into my old system started taking a lot more click, which was what triggered me to change systems, which in turn ended with me setting up my own system in Notion.

As part of this, I came up with the idea of making my checklist for the weekly review more interactive. I integrated buttons and links for all possible items throughout the checklist (some are not an option due to security measures at work), so now my checklist is in focus all the way through the review, and I am in review mode of the respective items in just one click - and one more click takes me back to where I left off in the checklist.

This has dramatically improved the speed of my weekly review!
@René Lie

"came up with the idea of making my checklist for the weekly review more interactive. I integrated buttons and links for all possible items throughout the checklist (some are not an option due to security measures at work), so now my checklist is in focus all the way through the review, and I am in review mode of the respective items in just one click - and one more click takes me back to where I left off in the checklist."

That sir . . . is crazy GTD awesome !

Thank you very much sir