• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Coordinator 2010, but starting now?

Hope that made enough sense to get your attention.

I just picked up the GTD Coordinator Junior size 5.5 x 8 at Staples. Any ideas on blank calendar pages to fill in for now through Dec 31st? Refill packs are hard to come by but they don't have blank calendar pages.

Of course I could copy & white out dates & rewrite or scan, pdf, edit and the print, cut, punch & then use.

Any other comments or questions about this paper planner?

Thanks,

UPDATE: After looking up the tip received from Kelly I decided to make my own blank calendar pages from now till the end of December. I did them in Word and they are fairly the same as the dated pages. I just don't understand why blank pages wouldn't have been a part of the coordinator. I'm good to go for now till years end.
 
I just picked up my 2010 GTD Coordinator junior size at Staples today. I thought I would have to wait until January to really use it. When I saw Kelly's post I sent an email to customer service and am awaiting a reply.

Thanks very much Kelly.
Ellen
 
Top