• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Coordinator Freebie

Hi All,

Been a member here for several years and keep flowing in and out of the GTD fold. Enjoy the postings here, always pick-up something I can use.

About a month ago I purchased the Coordinator and overall, really like it. I agree with some, the paper may not be up to the quality of Franklin and the binder (with only 3 rings) isn't top shelf but overall, I really like it. I don't think I could have duplicated it on my own. I especially like the guidelines / tips at the beginning of each section. Good Job DavidCo!

Now here's the freebie...my calendar and contacts live in my PDA (Palm TX) so I won't use the calendar & contacts pages. If anyone wants them (gotta take both), I'll mail to you, no charge. Just PM me here with name & address & I'll get them on their way ASAP. If no one responds by 1.1.09 I'll recycle.

Merry Christmas to all,

ken b
(near St. Louis)
 
Top