• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Coordinator Question re: Action Tab

Hi there,

I am very close to purchasing the Coordinator. I am just so sick of Outlook...

Anyways, I'm curious about how contexts are laid out with the coordinator. It seems to me that there is just an "Action" tab. Does someone just write @home on the top of one of the sheets, @office on another?

Thanks,

Ryan
 
Rainer Burmeister;67011 said:
Where do you put your Someday/Maybe List in the Coordinator?
In the Projects/Goals section? Or Reference?

I put my S/M lists (Books to read, Gifts to buy, On Deck (inactive projects waiting to be made active), Wishlist, etc.) behind my Projects list in the Projects/Goals section. I use Reference/Misc for a copy of the Weekly Review template, lists of passwords and other sorts of general information as well as a collection of frequently used project templates/checklists.
 
Top