• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Coordinator: Where to put some of the horizons?

I just purchased the GTD coordinator and I'm really loving it. It's use is pretty well documented with the included literature but I still have a couple of questions...

Where do you put Areas of Focus?

Where do you put vision, purpose & principals?

Thanks in advance for the help.
 
Hi there,

We would suggest putting this under the tab called "Projects/Goals".

Projects/Goals Section
Use this section for keeping lists of the larger than single-action things you need to keep track of, such as projects to complete,
goals to accomplish, and ideal scenarios to envision.
 
Top