GTD-Fast CDs Pulled From Market

ceehjay

Registered
I don't care how commercial The David Allen Company becomes. I have gained so much from the information that has been shared in the books, newsletters, and online. I did order GTD Fast and expect it to arrive Friday.

I have become more productive because of this information, and since I haven't come close to mastering it, I expect to get even better. I will continue to buy whatever my budget allows -- just wish it allowed a live seminar! Maybe someday. I'm a public employee, so my budget is quite a bit tighter than if I had chosen the private sector.

Thank you, David Allen, Jason Womack, and the rest of your staff and associates for so freely sharing so much information for those of us who don't have top-notch incomes. To me, that is a living-out of the philosophy that shines through in your work.

Carolyn

bvkeen

Registered
I applaud David for the clarification, from which it's easy to read between the lines that DavidCo is not just in it for the bucks. It seems clear to me that David still loves what he's doing (as is Jason and others), often freely giving away valuable time and advice. How much free information (and forum sharing) do we see on "the other" time management site?

I spent the $90 earlier this week, even though I retire or year from now, because I need the refresher for ME. I think it's going to be one of the best investments I've made in a long time.

J

Jason Womack

I speak for all of us...

Thank you, David Allen, Jason Womack, and the rest of your staff and associates for so freely sharing so much information for those of us who don't have top-notch incomes. To me, that is a living-out of the philosophy that shines through in your work.

You are so, so welcome.

And, thank you for the acknowledgment. We do appreciate it!

Arduinna

Registered
This is a relief.

DA and team have been "paying it forward" for some time now, and seem to have been pretty gracious about their, ah, emulators.

The information is worth, as DA suggested, many times what we've paid, based only on comparisons to programs with a similar scope and amount of information delivered. The quality of that information and the results obtained, even when imperfectly implemented, place it way about the competition.

I say bully, but then, I got my GTD FAST some months ago, at a third off regular price with free shipping. :p

bvkeen

Registered
I just received mine and I am AMAZED at how much information it has. I thought I would be getting a couple of CDs, but it looks like there are about eight, and the titles of all of them suggest that they are chocked full of information. I honestly don't see how DavidCo could afford to sell these at this low of a price. I am literally amazed.

Thank You David and Company!
Bruce