• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD for lawyers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stan Herring
  • Start date Start date
S

Stan Herring

Guest
There was thread in January of '04 wherein several lawyers discussed how they applied this system to their practices.

I'm new to this and am trying to find out how other lawyers have used this. Specifically, I'm a litigator and was intrigued by a post from a BrianK.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Stan
 
That's the one

I was referring to your post w/in that thread. I was interested to follow up and find out if you were still using the same system and what modifications, if any, you had made.

Also, I'm just getting started in this and wanted any suggestions you could give me.

Stan
 
Top