• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD good for GTD, but how do you record stuff fo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
The GTD method has been a boon for my productivity, if for no reason other than the centralization of tasks, files, etc. I've incorporated the Outlook addin, which is nice, and also use MindManager on my TabletPC. All of this is great for the 'productivity' portion of the day, but I had a question for the group which is more focused to capturing and maintaining historical information. Where do you do it? Do you task yourself to do it, or is this an assumed part of your GTD workflow?

I'm currently using GoBinder as my notes manager on my Tablet, but I'm curious to know what others are doing. I straddle the line between sales and services in my company, so I also use a CRM tool (www.sugarcrm.com....open source free!) to maintain call records, translated meeting notes, etc.

What does the user community out there use?
 
Top